Sunday, July 12, 2009

Start of College Life & 3rd Outing!



Heheh!Somekind of collection huh?Tats just an indroduction for this post=P
Here comes the real deal!



6TH July-The beginning of a really new chapter in my life..college.After completing primary and secondary school,this is it!10.30am starts of with orientation until 2pm.
On this day i just made 1 fren~Abby~but i did talk a little with some..haha!

The next day,classes started alrdy!Computer science~Mr.Dale(10.30-11.45),Accounts~Mr.Saint Germain(11.45-1.00),and English~Mr.Stephen Wise(2.15-3.30)=D So this will be my daily routine.Accounts just too much for me to handle!What is tat?Somekind of subject from Mars to me@.@Hmm..on Thursday,HELLO Diva and Satheesh!Its been a vry long time,and now a reunion^^We're just college "neighbours".Been friends since primary skol..So,Evryday I'll be driving to college with my mum beside me n then she'll drive the car home again.When im done then she'll come then i'll take over the car=)Simple as tat..hehe=P



Friday,i stayed back in college till 5.30pm for a workshop(we,the newbies are suppose to attend 4 out of 8).During the session,Nat asked me out again..so wat i did was ask my dad through SMS.Haha!It worked anyway=)
Reached home at 6.15pm n rushed to get ready 4 nat to come pick me up..She drove us both to Sunway Pyramid to catch Iced Age 3in the cinema.Our movie starts at 9pm and ended at 10.45?Yeah..something like tat.Dinner b4 tat was at Subway(my 1st time eating there)So,this is such fun having a girl's night out!I would wanna do it often but depends le.Look at out Subway mess below..haha!Hmm..by the end of this week,my new friends are Jason(China),Yu Jin(Korea),Su Ping(local),Yi Ru(local),Natalia(local)..etc.Im not tat good in remembering names>.<


No comments: