Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Present


Notice that me recent post were all about CPU -.- Time to move on already! But what can I say, college life was the best highlight in my life so far. Alright, this week was my orientation week in my new "University" in Taylor's Lakeside Campus.




First day of that orientation was a knock out (26th July). Luckily Margaret and Joshua was the very few people that I know who has the same orientation with me. And yes, I've never felt that lonely before =S By break time, I was so ready to leave the campus although there's campus tour after that. So off to SS15 with Adrianna after picking her up from her house. Margaret joined us and we had lunch (everyone being so so hungry!).

Next we were off to CPU lounge again. Played ping pong for the 1st time ever and seriously it can be so addictive. =) Then Ad and I went MAD. Hitting each other and running around. And for some reason she was so fond of my shoes till she had to throw it around. LOL. Guess that's the most exciting part of the day only.

Ad accompanied me to buy a birthday cake for my Bro. Happy 21st Birthday!! Just to have a little surprise at home =P Oh well, thats the first day. Paranoid of new timetable and also things besides that which I wont mention in the blog. Too public and so it'll only be shared one on one with close friends. =X

No comments: