Monday, October 24, 2011

Well? Not so

"The person who tries to keep everyone happy and always cares for every one is always the most lonely person..strange but true".
I try keeping everyone happy and care for them all the time..but hmm..does the statement apply to me? Ponder and wonder. Unrelated to this, I'm in much confusion currently. The drama I put myself into. Bye bye Facebook again! Until I have cleared all these with myself, I'll definitely be back again. Give me a week of the holidays at least. Sometimes, sleeping all the time is the only way to escape what I'm going through. Different world, most importantly, different story. But you might wonder why Facebook? Cause that's where it all started? And maybe that's where it should stop either. Such a bummer! Such a drainer! Can already feel the  lethargicness of getting over this. Wait for the moment =)



It's time for the holidays yet again..ZzZZz. Perfect timing but yet again, I'll have to bust more initiative in opening the textbook for revision and assignment. It's the time of the semester again, where you'll have cold feet thinking of the finals. I want to travel around! If it's Selangor then be it..I don't mind. Haha. Do not have company only that's why no plans. Grr! Shall let everything fall into place. Me signing out now. Adios!

No comments: