Friday, July 20, 2007

Embarassing Moments(REVEALED)

Everything exposed now!You wouldnt wanna miss it^^
12.07.07
1.~While chasing some1(wont say who*)in the caunceling room,i slipped and fell.I faster got up and walked away.I had to!
14.07.07
2.~When doing some kind of formation during the practice 4 merdeka celebration,i coulnt balance myself that well and i almooost fall again!PHEW..luckily i didn..hehe!
3.~When my friend ask me whether was it my first time joining this performance,i thought that he was asking for the time.So,i showed him my watch!Cos b4 this he kept asking me for the time!So i thought that he wants the time!..haih..
16.07.07
4.~Skipping comp rite.Cant believe im writing this in my blog.I want to by the way.My school was da last school to perform.Da 1st four skips was ok but when it was time to move to another position,the skipping rope got tangled up between my legs.I struggled to loosen it and wat happened was,my SHOE came out!!!When i looked up,there were 2 gud looking guys smiling at me.Wat i found out in the end was they were the judges and worse of all,they're international and professional skippers!Can it get any worse than this?

No comments: