Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Love(*finally!)

I've been very happy this few days and it's got to do wih da title above!!Yesterday i broke with Pravin(3rd).Got together with him from 11th July-30th July only cos im not in luv with him.The merdeka performance practice is getting more interesting other then me finding my new luv.I had a chance to step on some1 in a formation.Very unstable for da 1st time.I was moving front and back but cos of HIS advice i've made it^^Now i cant wait to go for more practices although the hours are long and tiring.Saturdays(3pm-11pm) & Sundays-wake up at 5.15am but the time is(7am-6pm).The time taken to reach the stadium is also included.So as u can see,the time can discourage u but when u're doing it,u'll feel proud cos its for ur country(*not to say that im patriotic).+its a lifetime experience.I'll nvr change wat i've done 4 this past month.On friday anyway,(27th)i had another haircut and i prefer it this way.Easier to manage!Let me confess.. between K(ex) and da new guy that i like,im not sure which 1 i like da most.Maybe its still da old 1.I'll just have to confirm it this saturday when i go for the practice again..cant wait!haha!As for the new guy's name,i'll put it as YC(*short form).Until nextime!

1 comment:

.::Neko-chan::. said...

Hi May...Nabilah here....Wow~!Never knew you were the blogger type~!..So seems that your relationship life is getting even interesting by the moment....Hope you can keep strong with whatever obstacles....~! ^_^