Friday, February 25, 2011

Not Quite Expected

Argh! Lectures starting on 28th(Monday)!! Cant get better than to start it off with Finance 
-.- Sounds boring already. Im not being negative and all but this was already bound to happen since Im only sort of interested in this course. Justs didnt think that it will happen this soon. 2 and a half more years to go =O Oh the horror! The miracle would be if I fall in love with what Im doing =D Will try to make it come true. 

For the past 2 week, it has been great. Seriously. Im going to start things off from the 3rd week of Feb which is the 14th(Monday) until 20th(Sunday). Valentines Day fell on Monday so I went out for a friendly date =) Adeline's bday was on Wednesday. Happy Birthday again psychotic "twin" of mine! Difference is that she's more severe than me. Lol. Thursday- I went for ice skating with Natalie + her friend + JunHan + Thomas. Awesome experience with the double fall! Saturday- Bike riding again in Taman Pertanian with SuPing, Jazz and JunHan. I know I said that I'll never want to go back there until next year but, I miss the fun of being tired from paddling and going downhills. Haha. 

As for this week, 21st(Monday) to 25th(Friday) I've been out on all days. Thats rare I know. This week was dedicated mostly to family since Mum and I went out with her cousin for food from Monday to Wednesday which includes fish head noodles Puchong and banana leaf rice in Klang. On Thursday Mum and I went back to Klang to have lunch with my aunt and grandma. Afters we brought aunt home with us. In the afternoon, I went out for a movie(The Rite) with Jazz. It was scary while watching but luckily it didnt give me any hard impact after that. Aunt left for Singapore this morning with another aunt and uncle. I sent them at 6am to Damansara. But before that we ate dim sum in the only shop that was opened in Uptown. I who am not a breakfast kind of person felt weird to be eating. By the time we reached the bus stand, it was only 7am. Went home straight and the rest of the day was also productive. Went to McD for a farewell meet up with a Uni friend (had another breakfast set). Have a wonderful time studying abroad dude! I didnt eat anymore afters until dinner. Im exhausted, really. 


Due to the state that Im in now (*falling asleep anytime) my organization of everything in this post has been affected. Even the sentence structure or the grammar. All's upside down.  
But my job's done here. BuhBye =)

No comments: