Friday, February 18, 2011

Chinese New Year

2nd Feb: New Years eve! Had dinner in a restaurant in Klang called Dragon Dynasty? Ok anything with the name. 10 course meal for 3 tables (family has definitely expanded). The whole time I was so sleepy!  Thanks to the many glasses of Irish Cream which later on caused me to knock over a full bottle of wine with my chair thus breaking it. What a mess. So the night goes on with performances which I do not pay much attention to. 


The rest of CNY was okay. 1st day had banana leaf rice for dinner =D 2nd day of CNY my family including aunts, uncle, cousin and grandma went to I-City to see some performances. The rain had to make things slow but luckily it stopped soon afters. Took pictures and the best part was going to the arcade with Dad. Something we never do at all. Bought some paper tokens and tried out throwing balls into the tilted bucket. Not as easy as it looks! The ball bounces out =( Next one was throwing little hoops to the bottles. Same thing. If at least one lands on the bottle, I could have gotten the big lady bug! =) But I didnt. 



On our way out from I-City, can see heavy traffic jam! So many people still wanting to get to this "lighting attraction site". Ate at mamak back in Shah Alam after the whole visit. Our latest dinner ever which was 10pm! *More pictures will be uploaded if cousin sends the pics*


CNY of course there were open houses. I was only invited to one, Win Shi's. However I had four in my house itself. Saturday night (5th) for dad's family, Tuesday (8th) lunch for my friends and dinner for a few neighbors and Saturday night (12th) for mum's family. 



Today's the last day of CNY. No more red packets to collect! But never mind that, I've collected over RM600 already. It does my bank a whole lot of good. =D 


P/S: Im so lazy to blog especially for this post. Do not mind my grammar or what so ever please. 

No comments: