Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bukit Cahaya and Unrelated Stuffs

Wednesday was certainly a day to remember so far! While other days hasnt been that bad, yet Wednesday! I love days full  of adventure. It was to celebrate Jeremy's bday which was today in a different way. Happy Birthday again! Hehe. Met up with him, Thomas, Lourene, Jun Han and Beh in SS15 for lunch at Street Cafe. As an appetizer, we had the 'cake' in the cup which Jun Han and I baked a day before in my house. Yeah some sort of a bday cake =)

After lunch, all of us except for Beh went to Bukit Cahaya, Shah Alam to explore the place by cycling. Too bad he and Adeline missed out on this =/ Entrance fee was RM3 each and bicycle rental was RM5 each. The  cycling route seemed long, winding and endless. Not to mention it was definitely a challenge cycling uphill and a breeze going downhill. All along the way was just trees..we're in the middle of the forest until we came to the orchards which had many fruit plantations. By the way, the group was split up so many times as some was fast and some left behind. Haha!

After cycling along the route, it turned out to be a dead end! Had to go back from where we came from and that was it for us. Dead tiring and really thirsty and of all days the sun decided to shine its best. For the past few days it has been gloomy yet not raining no? As for the thirsty part, even a puddle of water or a stream looked inviting to us. Completed 6km altogether back and fourth =D Hey Azim! If you're reading, I think you wont want to explore this place when you're back from Canada. Not your cup of tea. Lol.


All of us! <3

Here is the b'day boy.


So, today I did something different at home. From hanging new year lanterns (for the 1st time ever for CNY) to washing the kitchen floor with mum and our house keeper. Literally moved everything to the dry kitchen and sprayed water on the floor and walls. Soap was all over the floor and I had my own soapy water slide! weeeee! Slid on my knees from one end to the other and lucky I stopped just in time before I could bang the wall. Lol. 


There's this black cat behind my house who's always waiting for food since we always give it to him. Today I gave a part of my share of the fried chicken drummet. *Sry for giving while its still hot!* =/ The cat totally couldnt eat it and played with it like the chicken was somekind of toy. It looked alien to it too. Ended up, another cat took ate it and I had to give a cooler piece. I was trying hard to defend the chicken for the black cat yet, it did nothing to defend itself -.- A tale of a scary cat indeed. Thats all for now. Will post another as soon as there's something interesting!

No comments: