Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year 2011


Happy New Year to everyone! Its the second day coming to an end now. I practically stayed at home the whole day during new year's eve. And yesterday, the 1st day of the year was a shopping spree! Parents and I went to Mid Valley early in the morning. Shopped in Metro Jaya and Jusco and got some blouses, t shirts, jeans and Dad got his annual edition of Swarovski crystal. His collection and you might know it if you've been to my house. This year's member's edition is the polar bear and he got a mini polar bear brooch with it and gave it to me =D



During our visit to Jusco, there was this happy hour sale for Polo handbags. 80% off! Everyone was swarming the place..workers pouring more bags from big boxes..total madness. Worry not I do have a picture of the scene (below). Lol. Dad helped mum and I by digging in, grabbing hold of some bags and passing it to us to see if we liked it. Bought 2 of them.


Went home at 2.30 pm and slept. At night, off to Subang Parade. haha! A day of shopping. I have to stop that for now since Im done with my CNY clothes =) What a start to a new year I shall say. Today stayed at home again and I called Azim! All the way to Canada for 42 minutes and it costs RM8.50. Not bad but I've to reload my prepaid (just done it yesterday). Do come back on April =D I will be waiting..hehe.

No comments: