Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I made this cake today for my dad's birthday! Urgh its so troublesome and I wouldn't want to attempt this again XD Yeah cause I had to do a separate icing to coat the cake and slit the cake in half so that the cake can be sandwiched back together with he icing in between. Owh if you do not understand what it says on the cake..its suppose to say "54". Haha! I cant decorate things anymore! It doesn't please the eyes or you just might want to scoop them out.




Literally I just think the cake was okay not awesome but dad ate quite alot of it. There's still a fair amount of it left and Im not going to eat it. Why? *hint* cause of much butter and chocolate content. Lol. Lets just wait and see what I'll be pulling off for tomorrow =D

No comments: