Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 A Wonderful Year

JANUARY

~ 2nd semester fro CPU started and got my 1st poster assignment for Int. Business subject
~ Moral project (LAN) in Taman Megah Disabled Children's home

~ House makeover




FEBRUARY


~ Chinese New Year and my CNY open house
~ Student Council Campaign


MARCH


~ Nothing outstanding except for the fact that I think I was busy with assignments


APRIL


~ 1 day trip to Melaka with CPU peeps
~ CPU dress up week
~ Skipped class to visit Lakeside Campus with Diva and Addy





MAY


~ Me b'day but no celebration..too many ISUs dued
~ Almost every Saturday, Addy and I went for prom dress hunting (Bangsar, SS2, Damansara)


JUNE


~ Final Exams
~ Margaret's BBQ
~ Graduation (total surprise cause I just found out bout the Merit Scholar Award =D)
~ Prom
~ Enrolled for a course in Lakeside Campus (Int. Business and Marketing)






JULY


~ Super trio (Azim, Addy and I) went rounding in the Klang Valley. From Subang to Curve to I- City to Shah Alam and back to Subang
~ Banana leaf lunch with the gang clan!
~ Lourene's b'day surprise in Nandos Sunway
~ Uncle's b'day surprise in Bangsar Village
~ My potluck with friends in front of my house field where 30 people attended
~ Degree starts with an orientation which I didnt meet lots of people. Still think I dunno most of them now =/








AUGUST


~ Always runs over to CPU building if ever classes finishes early
~ 1st BF for the year and did not work
~ Addy's and Vim's surprise farewell party 
~ Addy's farewell dinner in Chill Out, Subang Parade and sneaked to Laundry Bar after dropping by at home since parents were away for 4 days.
~ Addy's farewell departure to Canada in KLIA where I got a parking ticket -.-




SEPTEMBER


~ Azim left to Canada
~ Vim's farewell dinner in Full House, Pyramid
~ Another banana leaf lunch
~ Met up with Atiqah Neesa Satheesh and Raj <3
~ New buddies (Lourene, Adeline, Jeremy, Beh and Jun Han) Thomas was already included during the Azim era. lol








OCTOBER


~ I- City and Win Shi's open house
~ Dinner in Ole Ole Bali before CPU Musical on Halloween Night
~ "Amazing Race" for business students in Lakeside









NOVEMBER


~ Presentation and last day of class
~ Being a study nerd =)
~ Final exam 




DECEMBER


~ Finals done! 
~ Dinner in Sunway and got all crazy there with Jeremy Beh Thomas Adeline and Margaret ( hope s. pyramid do not black list me XD)
~ Holidays to Johor and Singapore =D
~ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





No comments: