Friday, March 11, 2011

The part of being..not so me

Howdy readers! Not that I assume that there's anyone reading this after all. Continue reading as the line increases if you want. Sorry if Im being a little blunt. Thats just not the way I usually am. These past few days, I've been minimally connecting to people out there in terms of social networking. Hardly logged into MSN until the wee hours as that would usually be my norm and you could also blame the early nights. Still gotta be the human I am when in classes no? In contrary to that, I've cut all connections from people on Facebook. Seems like the best thing to do because.. just because. It has been 4 days already and I have to admit, it feels weird not going to the Facebook site the 1st thing when I open the web browser. Not having to read what people said, not having the feeling that you're being judged when you post something up, not have to anything at all. Just need some getting use to. It will do me all the good that I need.


Everything is not like a walk in the park anymore. I guess that's how I make things look like for the past few months and also in college. You might be wondering what is my problem now? I do not know. Not the end of the world though. Im just as confused as you are right now. Think of it as the insane person in me who typed all these crap. Should stop ranting on about this. Bet you're somewhat annoyed to even read further. For the record, I didnt forget Christmas. I will be back, one fine day.


I extend my prayers to Japan and many other countries. Devastating. 

No comments: