Saturday, April 9, 2011

Getting Along Well

I just noticed that I have not posted up anything for almost a month! How rare is that? Well, I'm back! Will pick up where I left things hanging. Sorry for being all emo in the last post(1 month ago) but I am totally fine now =D So what did you miss out from me? There was 1. a farewell gathering in Shah Alam Extreme Park, 2. night market outing in OUG, 3. more banana leaf outing for lunch, and 4. a mini birthday celebration. (Click the pictures for a clearer view).


1. 

2. 

3. 

4.

Classes nowadays are not too bad considering that everyone knows each other more than the 1st semester. However, I still get terrible nerves when I need to present something in front of the class. Sounds stupid but I seriously need to overcome this real soon! Or maybe I just do not like so many heads looking at me when I'm talking *smacks myself* Look at the pictures we have for this semester so far! =D There's more but whatever, everything is on FB.






What's expected of next week: More mind boggling tests for Finance and Macroecons. Help! Can some one volunteer to do my online Macroecons test for me? lol. An assignment  is due Thurs and a debate, both for OB. To our relieve, its the last week of hassle before our study break starts! Yahoo! 


A study break isnt one if there's no revision done. My goal here is to revise as much as I can and also finish up all remaining assignment. Thing is, Im just so lazy, forever and always. 

No comments: