Friday, April 29, 2011

Peek-A-Boo! I have nothing to doo..

Despite so many assignments due next week, next 2 weeks, another week after, I'm still saying I have nothing to do? You can declare me mad. At least for this week only.. my brain and myself are not in tune which actually means I'm not well k. Lol. Its already the end of April! Thats so soon, and I do not want next month to come so soon cause its a killer month. 10 things due -.- Shall not list it down here; only brings nightmare to the readers. =O


Tomorrow's the 30th of April. Jazz is leaving to Canada already =/ Sorry I did not give him a proper farewell. I would just like to publically thank him for everything since we've known each other 3 years back. Such a great friend indeed and he'll be missed =) *are you reading this? haha* And.. a picture for you too. XD





Lastly a video! 'Requested by Thomas'. Enjoy!



P/S: This is my 99th blog post! =D Look out for the next 2..I'll make sure that they'll be awesome. XO

2 comments:

Thomas said...

YAY ME HAHAHAH!

spx said...

SO SEXY WEH!
Woah Thomas, you can make her do this? *salute*