Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Post #100! Awesomeness ;)

All these while, all thoughts on ass, ass, assignment la! I'll set that aside from this post and move on to the better events. As we all know, Azim is back from Canada (for a few months) and yeah..my story starts from 14th of May. Reunion with CPU peeps! And what do you know, another surprise I had! Adrianna my dear, you're also back!! and you totally made me emotional but that's cool. The great fact is that you're here. Lol. Dinner with the new 'Canadians' at BBQ Plaza and mamak. Lolz.


On the 16th- You know, my birthday =P Had a really good time and all. Im serious though. Never had a celebration quite like this (In the class, during lunch and dinner, after dinner). Oh! All the presents I got =D Look! pictures from that day..got hundreds of them but these few made the cut here.









No comments: