Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The End of May

Why does time fly so fast? Stupid question but I dont make much out of time. Okay let me recall what I did for the whole month. Or maybe I'm too stoned to even remember anything -.- Hmm I remember going out a few times for the whole day for assignments *sad*. I remember eating dinner with course mates once in a while. Most of all I remember much about yesterday! Lol..of course, because its just yesterday. =o Outing with Adeline, Adrianna and Thom-ass in Pyramid. Eat walk walk eat and eat. Lol. 

To sum up the whole, it was definitely a memorable month =) With the end of May, comes June; exam hurdle @.@ More sleepless nights and who knows what. Not so free to think of other outcomes ;) As of the greatness of last month, Im expecting more from June! We shall see soon..WooHoo! 

No comments: