Thursday, June 30, 2011

I enjoy holidays!

Seriously, holidays hasnt been this good =D 1st day was yesterday. Was out to the bank, did my ATM card, then went to make a sunglass. Packed lunch and went home, Dad took half day's leave from work and took mum and I to 1 Utama. Haha.

Today was another busy day. Morning went to market with mummy. Got home and went out again to Empire to do some shopping alone, headed for lunch with Addy and Azim in AC. After that went home again..lol. Hand washed some clothes, went to pick my sunglasses and washed car when I got back. Ah.. at night went to the hospital in Klang to visit Grandma. Well this is saddening.. for the past few weeks, Grandma has been in and out of the hospital. Can all this end please! I'll pray for her while Im on my holidays.

Yes Im going for a retreat to Penang and Johor. Exciting! My journey starts tomorrow ;) But.. I have no idea of what to expect. I'll blog about it when I get back. Happy holidays to me!

No comments: