Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!




Bought my dad this Bohemian Crystal vase cos he likes collecting it(other than Swarovski Crystals which I cant afford yet=S)Anyway,he has tans of it alrdy.Haha!Other than Father's Day,there sure are birthdays~"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Jazz and Edward!^^So,both my parents came home at 6.45pm,just like what I've estimated.Went out for dinner with my grandma,uncle and aunty+my cousin's lil son=P 2day's funny thing is bout my bro's black Carlsberg shirt that he got from Penang.The black colour sticks to his body n just poke the shirt with ur finger,it'll just tear easily=_="Wat type of shirt is tat?Lol.Exactly 1 week from 2day,the Ns members will have a gathering means im joining.Gotta convince my dad to let me drive to Megamall!!Mum alrdy disapproved it..She's so not confident with my driving=( Neh,she's just too strict also!Gimme a break,im just a beginner..But of course i wont wanna go to megamall taking the train all by myself although nat MIGHT be coming along.Im sure she wont wanna take the train too.Dun really noe where to stop n all..mite get lost@.@Owh well..wish me luck=P

1 comment:

Farhanah Izani said...

so sweet of u. about the father's day thing =D