Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Moon(my version)


If u have been reading the sequel to twilight,then u'll noe wat i mean.Muahahaha!Indirectly promoting that book?Kind off=P I've found my own Jacob Black and still on the search for my vry own Edward Cullen.Lol.Personally ask me who if u really wanna noe^^Hmm,tat should do for the opening..
19th June~Happy b'day to my NS frens,Durian(lamest evr) n Dugong!mum n dad left for Kuala Terengganu for my cousin's wedding.So its just me and my bro at home.My whole load of work started then.Keeping clothes,folding them,preparing ingredients,and the best part was cooking.Natalie came to join me eating mutton curry,sardine sambal,and fried vege.haha!Then,we moved on to exploring my closet.Before we started watching movies,I had to clear up the mess my bro left with all the dishes unwashed in the sink.While washing n chatting wit nat,the soapy foam splashed to her shirt!N it stained her brilliant white shirt=(That added on to our activities of the night.So here we did some experiment to vanish the stain=P STEP 1-generously put some colour bleach on the affected area while scrubbing it with a brush.STEP 2-Soak it as long as Bride Wars movie.Haha!STEP 3-after the movie,check on the shirt and this time soak it in normal soap powder n scrub more!STEP 4-now,leave it as long as Another Cinderella Story movie.Im not joking=D STEP 5-after the movie,ur now ready to wash off the soap n hang dry the shirt.Look!Its just 5 simple steps.N it took us till 12 something to be done with all those steps just for A shirt.Nat went home while her shirt hung in my hs to dry..
20th June~got to feed my dog who's miserable cos my mum's away>.< did my method n stuffs to convince it and finally after 30 mins,it ate.yahoo?reached 1am alrdy.Slept in mum's room with air cond for the first time while reading New Moon n chatting with another fren.Snoozed off only at 3am.Once in a while its ok!Set my alarm at 6.45am so that i can wake up n off the porch light.Lame!Of cos i did go back to sleep;P Whole day went on n Jazz visited me from afternoon till 4.45pm.Got ready to go out for dinner nearby cos mum only allowed me driving nearby without her.Fortunately there's a new restaurant tat opened recently while i was in NS.Pizza San Francisco!Western food after a long long time.XD.And right now im sitting in front of the computer screen posting this blog..Ta da!!!=)

No comments: