Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm Back!


Here's ur updates ppl!
15th August-Had BBQ in neighbour's hs cos they wanted to intro a Japanese gal who they took in for the student exchange programme.Evrytime they have BBQ it will surely rain..some kind of blessing?=P and of course there's a few pics for it!






28th August-My holidays started and it'll be till 7th sept=D Still woke up at 6am to go to college to meet up with my group mates..we've a video to shoot for english.Fren's driver ended up taking us to her hs in section 9.Ps: she's a royalty..lol.1st she showed us all around her hs..full of deco evrywhere.Had pancake with honey and roti jala with curry for lunch and worked in between.There's pics for it too(for our acting n tour around the hs)Im suppose to be an evil character ruling as a dictator,etc.










29th August-Happy B'day mummy!=D finally she let me drive alone..haha!if she didnt let also i would have gone to Subang to pick my bro up and get her a gift.I alrdy planned with my dad n bro so he waited in Subang Parade for me and i took the time to enjoy my ride alone^^Parking was easy too!*not many cars around tats y..haha!When i got a gift then we're outta that place and onto AC to pack some food for lunch..perfect time to go anywhere we like. XD

Surprisingly 2day my dad let me drive to Mid Valley while he sits behind like the boss reading his newspaper..lol.My tuesday task would be driving to The Curve with my mum to meet with my aunt.Happy Independence Day ppl!^^

No comments: