Monday, August 3, 2009

Blabbers


Went to the doctor yesterday..I've MC for 2 days!Dun have to go to college until 2moro =S Fever as high as 39.1 degrees,coughing,sore throat and cant evn talk.I wanna sing along to my fav songs and now see what happened..haha!Its not like i love skipping classes..in fact i've been present all the time since college started.Record broken..During my secondary skol days,i purposely go to skol evryday to get the full attendance cert(now my file is full of certs)~scrabble comp,choir comp,drawing comps,moral drama,choral speaking,jump rope comp,secretary of pbsm,librarian,etc.Lol.Tats how crazy i am last time..I continued not skipping skol till form 3 only=P form 4 i missed class only once!Wasted le..come form 5,skip skol almost evrytime after syllabus finished.To be continued..hehe!

No comments: