Sunday, August 16, 2009

Subject Updates


Lets start off with English which I've an average of 81%(4-)
the marks of my essay outline,1st 2nd and final draft,presentation contents,journal vocab,grammar test and many more=P all that is for unit 1 and now we've moved onto unit 2~focusing on the novel "Lord of The Flies".The current assignments would be an essay on the book(1 character,symbol and theme) supposedly 1000 words and more!The biggest project ever would be picking another book which has something to do with the nature of evil and oh my..there's a long list of books to choose from!Have to write and essay on tat and also present it to the class with a slide show only in November.Sounds like a very long time but..serious work!

As for accounts,my average is 85% which includes presentations,written assignments and researches.There will be a 2nd test 2moro(chapter 3 and 4).Wish me luck!=S
anyway guess I've no particular plans for the coming week.Just follow the routines and be random! XD -OUT-

No comments: