Saturday, August 1, 2009

Improving Yet Tiring


1 month in college alrdy!The 1st & 2nd week i usually sleep at 10.30,no later than tat but now..2am>.< haha!This week finished assignment was bout [1]company fraud(Accounts) so my group did bout Martha Stewart(company background,what happened,the cost,consequences,etc) in a power point presentation [2]also in power point,a visual presentation with a suitable song which is able to explain social evil.Its in youtube now!haha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz3YyL6Tp1g
[3]completed my 2nd draft of essay(1036 words) and sent it through the web to scan for plagiarism..swt!This weekend's homework,another set of comprehension(10 mind crushing questions).Just finished 4 sets last weekend=_=" my test results are satisfying to me..accounts did a few mistakes only got 32/37..another assignment on acc that my partner didn't contribute yet got the marks for herself too,WE got 4++ and the 4 sets of comprehension?got all 4's for tat(the highest mark tat can be given)

Enough of college..yesterday went shopping;D bought 2 plain shirts from Dorothy Perkins.Finally spent money.LOL.Mum bought 2 quarts of baskin robbins ice cream since its the 31st of the month=31% discount![mango sorbet and blue raspberry sorbet]The choral speaking competition was going on in Subang Parade(go there with my mum evrytime to w8 for my bro if i finish class earlier than him),reminding me of form 1.We did the same thing as well(2004)~practicing during classes,memorizing 3 pages of lines.Those were the days=D dunno why my skol's so dead now,not joining all this anymore.Maybe its because of the unsupportive principle(Datin) lacing around doing nothing.Lucky im outta there.Even in the canteen,gals cant sit with guys to eat?How ridiculous is tat?The stairs,gals must use 1 and guys the other.Wow..unimaginable!But i still love all my years I've been in tat skol!SMK Bukit Jelutong!hehe^^now bout 2day=P another aunt invited my whole family 4 dinner cause she has her line dancing stuff going on.Boring!

No comments: