Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cravings @ Sunway Giza

Yesterday I was out from 7pm until 12.45am with my parents of course. My brother worked on a closing shift. So we went to Sunway Giza, Damansara. First time I was there. Great place to chill! Dinner we went to this restaurant called Cravings. Dad ordered this 12" burger which only costs RM29.90, it came with 2 bowls of mushroom soup and more.





+
+
Wilberry Banana Drink

+
Passion Fruit Lime Drink

We ordered more than this but I'm just going to write about just that =) Finished eating at 9pm and then went around the supermarket. After that went to Giant. Hanged out until 11pm and went for supper. Haha. Back to Subang after that and waited for 45 minutes in the car for bro to finish his work. Thats about what happened on a Saturday night.

No comments: