Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reply to the Stranger (Con't from previous post)

Yeah, please bring curry.. and some Indian perfume too , simply just to spice up our meeting~ I love it spicy... But I will be busy on that very day, how about.. we meet the next day for 7-8 hours ?We can meet at Petaling street.. There are a lot of people there who welcome foreigners.. Then we can go for dinner at Mamak, where they serve good western food.. After that we can go to a hill to watch the city light before we call it a day..

Wait, I was replying this message without looking at your profile picture.. Hi Jay, I just saw your profile, and thought that I cannot be your friend.. I saw you have only 8 friends.. I have 1310, I am 163.75 times cooler than you... But if you want to meet a friend in KL, I can introduce you to my hot and sexy friend..

Bye.. Hope not to see you again at all on my facebook.. Bodoh...



I didnt type all this for sure.
A friend helped me =D
I couldn't have come up with this brilliant reply. LOL

No comments: