Friday, October 8, 2010

This is What I Can't Control

I have two tortoises if you do not already know. Mum told me Torty passed away today or was it a few days back. But she found out today and told me. The cause of it was really WTS! Tutti bit Torty's head and tail? T.T *Mourns!* I thought they got along just fine! I had them since standard 4 and both of them are as big as a giant burger. I just want to say.. Stupid tortoise! Haven't you heard of the song 'Two is Better Than One"? Because of what you did, mum wants to release you to the lake. Not Taylor's Lakeside k? It's the Bukit Jelutong lake of loneliness! Rot there for your unnecessary sin. -.-

Today I went to send my phone for repair. I thought I was going to get a new one! Fat hopes it seems. All I can hope for is the cost of repair to be as high as 400? Then getting a new phone is more worth it!! =D And I did a sweet revenge towards my dad. Lol. I asked the guy to change my keypad too. If I cant get a new phone, might as well change everything to make it look new ;) Dad noticed I'm upset..I didnt say anything. He offered my bubble tea! Ok la..I'm not a hard hearted person. I'm fine now!

My brother wants to go to Singapore to work?! He's bored with his job in Italiannies. NO! Do NOT leave me alone. He's such a good company that I can always talk to him about anything (even about what I should wear) =) Won't even be able to send him to work anymore. This is sad. But he's already asking me what I want from Singapore. Haha!

University is insane! Just like me la.. how can I not stand myself? Ok lame. Yeah.. So many assignments. Like I said to Thomas: "disturbing asses!" Get it? First there's English essay about the multicultural workplace. Then there's Management essay (3500 words). Also, Quantitative Methods survey and information analysis. Microeconomics assignment 2 and Accounting assignment 2. Micro's test would be on the 1st of Nov. Final exams will start at the end of Nov. @.@ Pray that I'll be alive during the course of all these.

No comments: