Friday, October 22, 2010

Ups and Downs that Gives Life An Equilibrium

Never ending assignments. Current one is accounts which due date is on Monday. Then comes management presentation this Friday which only 2 of my group members are involved. English presentation is not until after next week on Wednesday. 1st Nov I'll be having my Economics mid term exam. But on top of all that, I'm still excited for the upcoming musical!! =)

I'm sooo used to lakeside already. It took me long eh? Just to get the feel of studying there rather than in CPU. I'm slowly getting unattached to CPU and not my friends of course which is awesome! Team building last Friday was a blast. Hadn't been running that much fro so long already. We started the 'Amazing Run' at 9.30 am and ended at 4.45pm with a 1 hour break in between. To keep up the stamina that I gained from that day, I've decided to use stairs to classes from 2nd floor to the 6th floor. Haha! Group picture below.




The colours that Blogspot provides are so little and seems so not unique sometimes. That is why Im using the hex-table below to get variations of colours for my blog. Just punch in the code of the colour desired in the HTML section =)








No comments: