Wednesday, November 3, 2010

And Then There Was Two

Done with so many things already at this point! What a relieve to get over Accounts assignment 2, Econs test, and Eng presentation which was today. Guess it was okay, not as bad as management's! The remaining 2 big 'thingy' before final exams would be Quantitative Method's assignment and Management 2nd test.

Well this whole week I've been going to college early in the morning. But today was later a bit, like 9.30am. Had only 1 slice of bread with peanut butter and jelly! No more lunch after that and went on till about 4pm. After that only had a curry puff. So I was thinking if I keep this up everyday, O.o lose more weight =P No this is not on purpose. Feels like I'm having the gastric symptoms already =( I have nothing else to talk about anymore. NO! Im getting dull in my own blog @.@ Till next time! Promise I'll bring some spark to the next post =)

No comments: