Sunday, November 14, 2010

End of semester 1..that was fast!

Here's a brief summary of my daily routine everyday when I have college. Usually I would wake up around two to one half hours before class starts to shower etc you know. Breakfast preferably would be soft boiled eggs! 2 of 'em =D Of course the picture below was not taken by me. Not that free. the substitute for this would be peanut butter and jelly with wholemeal bread or Milo. Sometimes nothing as well. In lakeside, its a race for the parking. Those finding parking, the eyes are like vultures! 
 


The best hanging out spot is library level 5. And if classes do not end at 6, I'd go over to SS15 =D Then comes the time to go home. Usually there are 3 stages of traffic jam. 1. In and out of Taylor's (no more since the main gate closed). 2. In front of Sunway Pyramid towards the roundabout. 3. The NKVE toll. As for tutorial classes, I've only skipped accounts once and management twice (not recorded) XD. The rest are full attendance. But for nothing, Econs I have 1 absence -.- Most importantly were the awesome classmates of tutorial 1. It made the semester worth while!! *Happy* So I guess this is how the one semester unfold. Finals in a week's time and then holidays! For 2 months =D


Dear friends, if you're reading this, during the course of the 2 months holidays, lets go apply for a job! =) Until next year then, chapters for semester 1 are officially closed! Below is a picture of my class *some people are absent*. Till then..I'm done for this post.

2 comments:

Kelvin Ling said...

got a job already.. :D

Maybelle Yeow said...

OMG!! So lucky =D nvr ajak la? =(