Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Those Positives and Negatives

Halfway through the last week of lectures and tutorials for this semester. Feel like we did so much in a short time. It does really seem so fast. Not going to blabber further about that..instead I'm gonna unnecessarily talk about things..stuffs which are random =D


1. After all these years..I'm still buying cute lil stickers. You'll get to see them on my phone, calculator and who knows what else.
2. Look at what else I bought. LOL. Bunny fork and spoon set. Still waiting for an official use for it though.
3. There's only one and the only one thing that I need when I sleep. My baby pillow! Have to bring it everywhere, even during vacations. If not, no sleeping!
4. Owh! Washing car today was fun. =D Just scrubbing while spraying water. Hoho. Accidentally sprayed mommy! I was turning with the hose and the water just worked the magic on her. Lol.
5. I'll never get to study at home. So much distraction. Sleep, eat, watch TV, use the com, all those activities you can spent hours on! If you want me to study, then I should shift? Haha! Maybe I'll just make my way to anywhere during study breaks.
6. I do not like the new parking layout in Lakeside! Demotivated to even go there as early as 7.30am to finish up assignments. But what do you know? The sem is ending =)
7. Please wash your plates after eating! Obviously this is directed to people at home. Even 1 plate can't be washed on their own? What more a pile as a gift for me everyday. Thx!
8. Can we go swimming now?! Or any sport at all like badminton, football, futsal, or just plain running.
9. Hehe..holidays being planned. Ipoh/ Penang/ Langkawi huh? All also can. Muahahah! Will be devastated if even one does not work out. Like -.-
10. Lets go shopping! I feel so poor nowadays =( Another time la. 
11. I'm still missing Azim and Addy a lot. So the wallpaper on my phone is of a picture of them <3
12. Come go for a night's out. Dinner and all with close friends. Lourene, Adeline, Jeremy, Beh, Thomas, Margaret, Win Shi ^.^ Going to propose this sooner or later ;)
13. My psycho is totally up I tell you. Have to live up to it soon again. I guess that's what happens when I let my walls come up. 

No comments: