Monday, November 15, 2010

Study Break- Day 1

Yay! I just looked at Microecons. Swt! Browsed through the last lecture we had and that made me relaxed =D Next I want to read up on the monopolistic market structure which ain't now. Basically what I did the whole day was relax more and more. I watched this movie on HBO..Old Dogs. Laughed until I cried as usual. Lol.

After that, time to marinate the chicken for dinner which was all up to me today. Simply just dumped mustard, lemon juice, rosemary and thymes, black pepper, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, and salt. That's with the chicken, side dish was broccoli. Basically nothing much accept for the fact that it rained so heavily after a long time! Wonderful natural air chiller. Tomorrow I'm off to revise either Accounts or QM =) *fingers crossed*

Its the 3rd day that Dad has been in India. His rightful 'hometown'. Haha! Some would get that =P He'll be back on Thursday morning, so right now its just Mum, Angel, and I at home. Bro is of course here but working..so he's away for most of the hours. Planning to go to Midvalley with him on Thursday ( his off day! =D) I guess he'll be leaving to Singapore soon =/ We'll see how things work its way then.

No comments: