Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 2- Week 1 of Lectures


Yesterday: Eng for Business Purposes (10am to 12pm) After that, so glad to leave and meet up with
Azim and Adrianna + Thomas
We awesome foursome suddenly realize that we're cool together. Haha! Met in SS15, ate lunch and randomly decided to go to Sunway Pyramid. Azim wanna visit Topshop. Not more than an hour, we left and head back to SS15 again. So free ryte? Then again, went to Old Town! Azim mau minum minum lagi XD Actually nothing much to write la.


Today: Micro-economics (2pm to 4pm). Sounds interesting and it sure is.
The lecturer: awesome!
The class ppl: Less awesome.
There is already so much to absorb on this 1st lecture. And sometimes when I tried to concentrate, I ended up staring into blank space. A trance I call it. Lol =) Left the place at 4.15pm and it was jammed just to get out of campus which I didnt expect at all. NKVE also jammed cause a lorry overturned. If not I could already take off to the higher speedo =P So because of all that, I reached home at 5pm. This is all I can remember for now from lecture today.




Well, the point where the lines intersect is actually the determinant on how much a product should be produced based on the theory of supply and demand. I know, just by looking at the graph, its understandable. But seriously, time to get a notebook soon! I guess that's all for this post. More to come as soon as possible. =)

No comments: