Sunday, August 29, 2010

Uh-Mazingly Oh-Some!

LAST HELLO, ADRIANNA'S FAREWELL & BAR NIGHT


My day started at 11.45am where I met Azim, SuPing and Carmen in Old Town. Addy came around 12.30 and the other two girlies left while the 3 of us headed to Sunway Pyramid.

Lunch: Carls Jr.
Activities: Walked around, shopping and having great talks in Starbucks without any Starbucks drink. We're good in that =D


Then Zimmy had to go off early at 4.30pm which leads the remaining 2 of us with Plan #2: Farewell dinner. Went home to my house and got all prepared for Chill Out. The night was AWESOME! I was high with just drinking water =D how cool is that? The highlight was the laughter related to my bottle, watermelon cube and the star, Jameson! My unawesome camera man, Thomas didn't do a good job. He's FIRED! Event ended around 11.


Sent Addy home and dropped by my home a while to call mum using the hs phone. You know what's it for don't ya? LOL. Done with talking, I'm out again!! Haha..Plan #3 This time to Laundry Bar, The Curve with Jessica, Spencer and gf, and also Alkey. 1st time k? Im still a good girl ^^ Drink of the night: Heineken Beer and Orange Bacardi. *Pictures will be posted soon* Left for home after that and reached at 3am. The highway was so empty and suitable for more speed! 140Km/h =D Won't have a chance to do that on usual days. ~end~

TOTALLY A DAY TO REMEMBER! =)


No comments: