Thursday, August 5, 2010

Double Whammy!

Yesterday:

Happy Birthday Thomas! Urgh, today I was 20 minutes late for Accounts lecture. All because I stopped by a bookstore near my house to get some balloons. Haha. For the 1st time ever, my punctuality for classes can be questioned. The worse thing I dislike about this is people staring at me when I walked into the lecture theatre. Right after class (ended 1 hour earlier!!), I stopped by at the library for a while to check which tutorial group I was placed in. Turned out its Tutorial 1!! =D Most people said it was decided based on the english placement test we did during orientation week. Therefore my timetable would be this starting next week:

Monday

10-12 Eng for Business (lecture)
2-4
Quantitative Methods for Business (tutorial)
4-6
Microeconomics (lecture)


Tuesday

10-12 Microeconomics (tutorial)
2-4 PDP workshop


Wednesday

10-12 Introduction to Accounts (lecture)
2-4 Eng for Business (tutorial)
4-6 Introduction to Accounts (tutorial)

Thursday

12-2 Introduction to Management (lecture)


Friday

8-10 Introduction to Management (tutorial)
10-12 Quantitative Methods for Business (lecture)

I left lakeside campus and went straight to CPU! Yay!! See more peeps that I know =) Left that place with Ad and Azim and headed towards S. Pyramid and halfway there, Thomas called! Poor fella, we left him there but serves him right for not picking up my calls before we left! But we still had to turn back to pick him up ;O
What we did in Sunway was all so random. Nothing much. So back to SS15 after 2 hours.


Thomas's birthday was celebrated in the mini auditorium where he stonned when everyone jumped out from behind the curtains. That fella really blur case I tell you. Thx to Vims for bullying me as always. Other "guests" sat back and enjoyed the drama. And yes, my ISU survey for C&C was inspired by him. Haha! Practically that wasnt everything that happened but this post is just getting too long.

Today:

From 12 to 2 was a lecture for Introduction to Management. Lecturer also cool for this time. After lecture, I went around the campus with 4 other friends to sign up for clubs available. Ended up being members of 3 clubs! ^^

1. Music Club
2. Toastmasters Club
3. Malaysian Travelling Society

I had a problem today. Car window ( front passenger seat) cant be winded up! The rain just had to make it worse. Was so scared that some motorbiker would actually do something through that open window =( Drove straight to the workshop near my house and asked those people to fix it. Had to wait for 45 minutes -.- I guess that's all that is interesting for today. Will surely keep this blog updated*.

No comments: