Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lately

Lately so much has happened. As a result of all that has happened, I'm being pissy and my mood changes all the time. NOT COOL. Even my mum complains about all this and if only she knows =P So she is out of my list of the people who can console me. *poof*

I guess it's rather a positive thing that my parents are going off to Penang from Thursday to Sunday! Get all the noises away that seems annoying. I'm getting the house all to myself and being alone is what I need. Hopefully I shall be back to me as in ME! I'm expecting some friends over to accompany me.

Don't we all just love holidays?? Well not really already after Taylors gave it a little twist. Any public holidays that falls on weekdays shall be replaced which is decided by the lecturer itself -.- Damn lame la.. I rather not have that holiday at all! Depressing just to think of the 6 hours of classes straight. Whatever!

It's reason I'll say. "It's always a distraction. decided that I'm going to use less of Facebook from now on. If you're asking for a diplomaticing me when I do my research for the pile of assignments." If you don't believe that then you're smart. There's just nothing to it on that web anymore. What I meant is that I changed my impression for it. Bye bye "Maybelle Yeow" Hello "other acc." Lol. It has been alright, only awesome people I added. =D Hmm I had this idea, I can deactivate FB but I'm finding a way to do it on my phone too XD

Today: After class which was just 11.45am, my management group planned from yesterday already to go to this company (Hyper Tune) in Aman Suria, Damansara to interview the boss. A company that publishes their own magazines and sells car parts. Biggest assignment for that subject. Before that we (4/6) went to 1Utama for lunch and that's it. Since we finished early, everyone went home and I, went to hang in SS15. My new nerdy study place: The Web! =)

P/S: I know its so colourful for an emo post. But it helps the readers I know.

No comments: