Saturday, August 21, 2010

Reminiscing

It seems like a long time since I've posted my last entry. Non the less, I'm back now! Well, I realized, to retain the readers I have so far, I should most more updates!! =D I guess this post won't be updating about things recently. Just want to flashback some memorable things that I missed very much. Life right now just sucks so badly with the never ending stress of trying to keep up with every single detail. FULL STOP to that and HELLO to sweet memories.

1. I miss the part where my bro, his friends and myself would go on an 'adventure' around Bukit Jelutong with our bicycles when it wasn't fully developed yet. Of cause I wouldn't tell mum about it since it was dangerous stuff. And yes, I was a tomboy around those guys! Don't mind being one now. Haha!

2. Badminton mornings! We would all wake up at 6.30am just to meet and play badminton at a court far far away by using our bicycles. 7 of us in total. Would finish around 8-ish and then hanged around at the playground. Something special we did there was the Mamee Monster War. Crushed it and threw at each other. Coolio =P

3. BBQ Nights was certainly a highlight. We would do it during holidays or Christmas Eves, or New Year's Eve. Venue? The field in front of my house and sometimes the playground =D Hanged around till 2am+. haha! Played fire, burned stuffs and made jokes. They camped out there and me, of cos not.

4. Football evenings almost everytime when we're all free. I was always the goalkeeper. Lol. When we got bored of that, the other alternative was playing monkey.

5. During CNY eve, my bro and I just can't wait to get home early from our family dinner so that we can join our gang to play some firecrackers! And also during New Year's Eve, with our bicycles again we would cycle to the hill and watch fireworks from KLCC, Genting, and unknown places. Nice!

Basically that are all the main events that stretched for 3 or 4 years. Since I was in primary 4 that is. There is more to it than just all these for sure. Things changed after that for some reason =S End of this post! ^^

No comments: