Friday, September 3, 2010

Another Side of Me

Blogs and diaries are similar to me. The difference now is that 1 is still 'alive' and the other 1, the habit has died off.

Personally I would prefer diaries as there is not information restriction and no worries of who is going to read it later. Of course it would only be me, myself and I.

Talking about this, it's because I've 3 diaries myself =) The first post dated all the way back in December 2002. The last post ever was the day when I came back from National Service, 8th June 2009. The red one is fully about my National Service life. Yes, all the way from Sabah, I was still writing XD

Well, I love writing but can't find the time anymore to put aside for that. So this bloggie is so much more convenient since I can just type in whatever but like I said, no details! Come to think of it, the reason why I blog is to track what's done and all. Therefore, I need to put down more details! -.- Self debate going on here.


Apart from all that, it has been 4 days since Addy flew off to Canada. Lucky bitch I tell you. Lol. Zimmy flew on Wed morning. It was an emotional day but besides that, I'm damn reliefed that the stressful english essay is all done with!

Hmm.. a whole week off next week. The only thing to do is assignments x10! What a live. I can only remember the last time when I really had my life was when I was in CPU. Current questions:

1. How can I be myself again?
2. Where to find the source of me being psycho once again?
3. When was the last time I was genuinely happy?
4. Why is life so miserable?!

Oh, whatever! Just gonna go with the flow. Since I was contemplating whether I should put details here earlier, I guess I would. Erm, I asked him to come back to me. Thinking about that again, I knew I wouldn't do it in a million years! But somehow this relationship made me go against what I kept to myself. Things didn't work out and I need a way to get out from this thing that I've caused. It's so often that I do not pick up his calls (either not with my Hp or something) but why did I answered that night? What if I didn't? Everything would turn out differently? Maybe not. Note to myself: Stay away from relationships! It never worked so far except the 1st one =( Reading back my diaries, every relationship disaster turned out to be on Augusts! -.- Feel like I'm jinxed or something. I will break that! ~end~

No comments: