Friday, September 17, 2010

Bring on the Gloom

Urgh! Today went to sleep at 4am but still cant doze off straight away. Just when I'm about to snooze, there was a creepy sound coming from the ceiling. Not long after that, my alarm rang -.- 5.55am!!! Prepared myself for college and oh, it rained =) yes, I love rain. But not today's heavy one. Already so sleepy and I've got to be extra alert while driving. Still, I reached within 20 mins. Haha. Reached campus and its heavier.

Waited in the car listening to the radio but by 7.30 I had to go to computer lab already. No choice but to use an umbrella in the pouring rain. Got out, umbrella flying, strong wind, wet sandal and jean, but I survived! The worst part was the wet jeans. Had to stay in 4 hours of fully blasted air conditioned class. T'was so cold! Someone please get me a winter jacket! I'm serious k? Basically whole day was about being very cold, very sleepy, and very anxious to finish the management test. And of course there will be a picture for this post too. Hehe.



Blogger is bitching with me. Now every colour I change or want to use, I've to refer to the colour hextable code. Everything I do in the blog now is all with codes. Grrrr. Well if you're using blogger then you'll know. Its a choice of either "compose" which is the simple editor that's not working fro me currently. Good thing I know how to use the "edit HTML" one =)





Happy Lantern/Mooncake Festival everyone! =)
I still do not know when's the actual date. XD

No comments: