Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Night Like This

I unexpectedly went for a wedding dinner in Centro, Klang on Sunday night (12 Sept) =) Dad was suppose to attend with mum but he was coughing so badly that I had to go on his behalf. As usual, ALL wedding dinners starts very late. This wedding was different from the other's that I have been to. The bride didn't pick any chinesy wedding gown. They displayed childhood pictures, made their own mini movie but most of all, no karaoke by guests! =D

The most romantic part was that the newly weds has gone on so many vacations together. Vienna, Prague, London, Paris, Bangkok, China and etc. Dinner was served only at 8.30 -.- As a result to that, I ate damn a lot. Shark's fin soup was not served..Smart choice! Here are some facts about shark's fin.

1. There is no nutrition if you eat shark's fin.
2. For those who have eaten it before, you surely know that it's tasteless.
3. Eating shark's fin will not make you immune to diseases.
4. Contains a high level of mercury that can cause severe damage to your health.

Oh yea, the man initially sitting at the same table as mum and I was a man- b*tch. Look at people sulkily and won't even say a word. Muka dah la wanna make me punch him. Haha! Lucky he moved table after that. With that shows another inconsiderate side of him: He ate the chocolate there and unfolded the napkin! Mum asked the waitress to change everything to a new one but she only understands mandarin. Wth.. Go freaking learn some English! I tried talking to her and no, she doesn't understand my English accented mandarin. LOL. But yes, I said it correctly =)

So finally my table was occupied with my family members. Sorry if u ask me, wish relative/ friends's daughter was getting married.. I do not know! At least I know that we went there for the bride's side. XD Hmm.. the only thing left in this post is pictures! Will not ever forget this part. Hehe. Adios!


~Mum~
Inside the ballroom

No comments: