Sunday, September 12, 2010

Phew! Lucky its the Last!

If there a few more farewells, I seriously can't take it! Haha. Vims' will be the LAST. Thursday night (9th Sept) was his farewell dinner in Fullhouse, Sunway Pyramid. Left house at 4.45pm and met Beh in SS15 and so we headed to SP after that. It was his 1st time going there! I had the honor to intro him to the ice skating rink and cracking jokes in the pet shop. At that time there was much stoning cause we didn't know what to do! In the end, we settled for McD ice cream. Lol. That's when Thomas came (around 6.30). Not long after, Margaret too. She wanted to go to Popular Bookstore and so we did. Marge went scouting for her things and the other 3 of us turned Popular upside down:

1. Thomas pretended that he wants to throw something at me, the markers inside the box flew out and everyone looked since the markers went and hit the hard plastic shelf.
2. Running around with a giraffe soft toy! Cause useless Thomas hit my head with a stack of wooden horoscope planks. I haven't get back on you yet! Only after all that was time for Fullhouse =)

We ate, we joked, we laughed and we took pictures! People from CPU who showed up were Lourene, Thomas, Margaret, Beh, Win Shi, Woon Jie, Moo, Mark, and I. The rest were Vims high school friends and etc. I think there's nothing more to talk about already. The night was just awesome to end with. Let the pictures do all the talking. Hehe.

My dinner for the night.
Margaret, Win Shi, Me and Beh

Group picture! Some people M.I.A

The best picture of the night!

Thx Margaret for all the wonderful pictures!! <3

No comments: