Friday, September 10, 2010

Record Broken Cont'

I went to pay the summon on Wednesday morning!! Rm40 =( Better than RM80 at least. Sue Ling accompanied me to MPSJ.

After that, we headed to Taylor's Lakeside to meet Vincent and Jess to discuss more on our Economics and Accounts assignment. Since I brought my lappy, WiFi was connected and there, distraction appeared. Webcam with Addy and after that I did this..

Hmm.. maybe I should opt for this hairstyle. Haha! and also change my hair colour to shiny black. Err.. on the second thought, no! XD Our discussion was until 2.30pm only. So, I went back to SS15 to collect my OSSLT results. 350/400 was the score. 300 is the passing point. Ok la.. Met with Lourene, Thomas, Vims, Beh, Woon Jie and bumped to some other CPU friends. It's going to be a while till I'll go there again.

No comments: